SaaS companies use referral automation to be disruptive and drive high growth.
Ann Arbor, Mich. August 12, 2015 — Amplifinity today announced it is dramatically changing how software enterprises drive demand generation. Amplifinity’s platform is an enterprise SaaS referral automation engine that powers advocacy programs for some of the world’s largest and fastest-growing software companies, including ADP, RingCentral and many others.
Amplifinity’s solution for software companies was developed in response to the unique challenges software companies face in trying to influence buying decisions. In today’s marketplace, software customers have access to unparalleled volumes of information making it difficult for marketers to reach buyers directly with their message. Amplifinity’s platform provides software enterprises a powerful capability to engage its existing customers, partners and even employees and allow them to become advocates. Advocates can act as an extension of an organization’s sales force, referring business based on their positive affinity towards the brand. In fact, referrals have become a proven way for disruptive SaaS companies to leverage word of mouth and accelerate company growth.
“We’ve run a homegrown, successful referral program over the past couple years. We knew we wanted to,bring it to the next level and needed a proven referral partner who could help us scale the program,” said Mark Brier, Director of Referral and Upsell Marketing at RingCentral. “Amplifinity is our solution to get higher production, greater value, and more efficiency, without the operational headaches.”
Amplifinity turns these advocates into an “always on” channel for leads and new acquisition. Research has proven that referrals are incredibly valuable: these channels deliver leads that close at double the industry average rate, close faster and, once closed, will churn 18% less and have a 16% higher lifetime value.
Amplifinity has developed a referral solution for software providers that includes:
- Touchpoint Recognition: Software and SaaS enterprises can execute advocacy programs across all the places they engage with customers, employees, and partners (including online techniques like email, social and web, but also offline channels like call centers). Amplifinity tracks advocacy success across all of these channels permitting software enterprises to tailor their marketing strategies to maximize the effectiveness of their program efforts.
- White Label Experience: Software brands can now leverage their digital investments to create 100% authentic advocate user experience across desktop, tablet and mobile devices. Keeping users in their same, familiar and branded environment increasing advocate activity and successful referrals.
- Control Room: Amplifinity gives control of advocacy programs to marketers without the need to engage IT. Software marketers can enhance and adjust programs in areas such as campaign creative, reward structures and workflow to optimize program performance.
- Enterprise Integration Layer: A rich set of file-based integrations and connectors to key internal systems in the lead management value chain now makes the entire process scale efficiently and effectively. This includes leading Marketing Automation Platforms, Sales CRM’s and Preference Management Systems.
- Business Intelligence Engine: Amplifinity tracks all advocate actions providing a rich data set for brands to learn how their best customers are engaging with their networks. This data allows digital marketers to re-market to their advocates in a targeted manner.
“We are a high-growth software company ourselves, so we understand the unique challenges software marketers face, and we have a referral solution that meets those needs. Our platform has proven it can drive material increases in demand generation and customer acquisition,” said Larry Angeli, Amplifinity CEO. “It works and it works at scale to help disruptive software enterprises have an effective way to generate high-quality leads in order to drive growth.”
Amplifinity’s referral amplification software turns customer, employee and partner advocacy into revenue. Our platform provides complete referral tracking and management with 100% accuracy so none are missed. Enterprises like ADP and DirecTV trust Amplifinity to enable high-quality acquisition while providing an engaging, fully-branded experience for their advocates.